Grab your cowboy boots! It’s time to celebrate another year of Calgary Stampede.
It’s been a challenging year for Alberta with the falling price of oil. We’ve watched as local businesses got creative, tightened their belts and collaborated in an effort to weather the downturn.
Stampede season is upon us and we’re ready for some fun. TWT Group wanted to do its part by supporting local businesses and the people who run them. If we’re going to throw a BBQ anyway, why not get our grub and supplies from our friends and neighbours?
We’re excited to be hosting an intimate BBQ on July 6 that supports all things local.
Here are the vendors we’re proud to be partnering with:
- Ice cream sandwiches from Village Ice Cream
- Beer from Wild Rose Brewery
- Awesome giveaway from YYC Cycle
- Stampede-themed window painting from No Limit Artistic Design
- Bison burgers from The Butcher Shoppe
- Burger buns from Rustic Sourdough Bakery
- Signage from CIP
- Instagram posts and super fast connectivity thanks to Shaw Business
Be first to know about new technology partners as they come on board, new services we are offering, what we’re up to in the community, and new faces as they join our team.